Welcome to the Scarlet Moon Card of the Week Challenge.
The aim of the challenge is to make a minimum of one card per week (unless more are stated in the weekly challenge) so that you build up a stock of handmade cards for various occasions that can be grabbed and sent out as needed. Perfect for those times you forget – or run out of time.
- You should make one card to fit the weekly theme (exception a few times through the year when a matching set is requested!)
- You can use premade card blanks, card making kits, or make them completely from scratch. The cards can be any size.
- Unless stated otherwise in the weekly challenge, you can use any materials and tools available to you.
- If a specific occasion is not mentioned as part of the weekly challenge, you can use any sentiment you wish, or leave the card blank for generic occasions – or to add a sentiment later.
- Really the only rule is that it must fit the theme for the week – but you can interpret it as you wish.
Share your creations on social media using the hashtag #SMCWeeklyCards or add the week number too #SMCWeeklyCardsWeek1, #SMCWeeklyCardsWeek2, and so on! You can also upload your creation to the weekly album in the Facebook group!
Themes Used So Far
- Week One – Jan 3, 2020 : Start With a Sparkle!